The old ones are the best
Leaders today are dealing with unprecedented times and situations with the onset of the global pandemic. During these times of stress and confusion, leaders can maintain the 6 core truths to remain approachable and successful.
- Be Humble – have the humility to learn and grow.
- Be present – live in the moment and give everyone time and attention.
- Be adaptable – never more important than now!
- Be connected – stay in touch and communicate with all your employees and colleagues.
- Be curious – ask questions and be creative.
- Be inspired – being able to infuse clarity, commitment, energy and passion is essential for all leaders.
So if your work-life feels confused and muddy, revert back to these old, core truths. Leadership can be very simple.