At Footstep Training we are committed to making a more sustainable future for us and future generations. You will know that we recently announced that all our certificates will now be digital only, to reduce the amount of paper and postage we use.
We are going to focus our blog posts for the next few weeks on how you can help the United Nation’s agenda for sustainable development as business leaders and educators.
For now, let’s consider the 17 goals of the UN:
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Partnerships for the goals
We think there are lots of ways we can all contribute to these goals and over the next few weeks we will be discussing them and giving easy ways we can all help.
You can read more about the goals here: