About the course
This qualification is ideal for new team leaders who want to develop themselves as competent leaders and managers and is aimed at supervisors and aspiring managers.
It will give individuals the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment and will help you enhance your CV and increase your chances of getting a new job.
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be able to:
– Take control of your personal development
– Communicate clearly and confidently
– Engage and support your team
– Build positive and productive relationships at work
– Get a nationally recognised ILM qualification
Your employer will also benefit from your completion of this course, as they’ll have gained:
– Team leaders with proven ability to perform
– Team leaders who are competent to manage people and relationships
– Better communication and collaboration in teams
– Team leaders with the ability to self-manage
The ILM Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading is assessed 100% online via assignments. The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills learners need to develop as team leaders. There are five mandatory units, which include looking at the principles of team leading and management, workplace communication, understanding business, and personal development. You will complete 11 units in total.
Upon completion, you will receive an ILM certificate.
ILM is the UK’s leading awarding organisation of leadership and management qualifications and training, so your qualification will be both recognised and respected.
Once you have signed up to this course, you will gain access to the Footstep Training learning site via your own unique login so that you can access the video tutorials, downloadable resources, and assignments.
What will you receive?
- 6 x interactive, live online lessons directly with your tutor
- Prompt assessor support and feedback when you submit assignments
- Access to the Footstep Training learning and assessment portal
- Structured course with clear outcomes
- Ability to submit assignments again if you need to add further detail
- Designated tutor and assessor for the duration of your course
Advance your career and develop your skills with Footstep Training, the specialists in online learning.
Why study with Footstep Training?
- Study at your own pace and speed around the structured lessons
- Benefit from online support via live tutorials and access to our learning portal to upload assignments with prompt assessor feedback
- Proven success with a 100% pass rate due to our exemplary support
Level 3 Diploma in Team Leading – 11 units – 40 credits – £1000 plus VAT